View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:19 PM   #11
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What happened to Baron Davis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickswin
he says he plans on returning, but he's old and it was a really bad injury that's going to require serious rehab. I doubt he finds it worth the trouble to go through with it. If I had to guess, I think he's done.
if he has a lot of baby mamas he might come back for a year or so...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote