View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:20 PM   #11851
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Saw Zero Dark Thirty.

Where'd you catch it?

Finally caught Oldboy after it being in my netflix que forever.

8.2/10

What a f*cked up, well-directed, entertaining flick

Don't want to get into any specifics because it will ruin it for anyone here who hasn't seen it. So I'll just say this- I don't see the need for a remake but since Spike Lee is already in post production with this, I hope they don't water down the story and content to appease the mainstream audiences. Lee called his version a 'reinterpretation' of the story, which probably means they cut the original's balls off and repackaged it with American actors. But we'll see, maybe I'll be surprised.

Also caught In the Name of the Father.

8/10

Daniel Day Lewis was Daniel Day Lewis as usual. Pete Postlethwaite was great as Giuseppe. Not much more to say, really solid flick.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote