View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #228
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
My initial plans, backup plans, and backup backup plans flaked on me so I will be sitting at home drinking. I very well may come in here to lambast picks. A fair warning has been issued.
You best drop some elaborate write-up both filled with negative comments and lauding details..

You have no excuse.. get to typing homie.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote