View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:08 PM   #17
DMV2
And...they stank!

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
The point is that fapping causes fatigueness. I know every night I fap and the next morning I have to get up for work, I feel noticeably more tired than if I hadn't fapped the night before. This is why most people have sex Friday night as studies show. They need the energy for the working week. What you experienced was most likely a coincidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
Its for a good cause, man. For me, fapping directly brings about stress, sleepiness/laziness, hunger, buncha unproductiveness. When I've gone on good stretches without fapping I feel like superman.

Hmm, maybe I'm different. When I'm not fapping it usually means I'm contemplating on things too much. Things that are non-sex related, depressing things like my job, my income, etc. Usually when I'm active, fapping is a part of that activity.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote