View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #24
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Types of people I hate, volume two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Rhoads is Top 5 for me, but greatest ever? Possible, considering his potential to tap into other styles of music (classical), but when you consider influence, style, and chops, I gotta take Hendrix as the GoAT. I play a lot of Hendrix, AC/DC, Clapton, CCR, Pink Floyd, et al. Classic rock almost exclusively.

If he was alive still today and composing music, I do think he'd be considered the best. It's rare to find someone who actually enjoys good music and I love all the artists you mentioned (CCR is the greatest American band ever IMO, and I worship 1987-'93 GNR like Jesus), but I meant what kind of equipment do you play?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote