Thread: Chris Smoove
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #20
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chris Smoove

It's all dependent upon the type of ad revenue you get and how many people click ads on your videos. It's pretty much the same way as it is here on ISH.

Even if 200,000 people view your videos, if you aren't getting enough adsense clicks then you won't make much money. But I mean logic denotes that the more people you have watching your stuff then that's the more chances you have of someone clicking your ad. But YouTube money isn't all that great. Some of these guys may be well off but you're not making 6 or even 5 figures on being partnered alone.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote