View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #590
bokes15
Playoffs!

Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Ok I feel like some sort of lawyer/mediator here but i've got the info looking back through pages 25-30 of this thread.

I said this initially:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I think it's better if we know any proposed rule changes for next season early on so that we can actually plan accordingly. Like for example the 2 you mentioned with 3 keepers instead of 4 and whether a waiver pick up will stay in the 11th round.

RF responded with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
I'm definitely with you, but it sounds like there are others are prefer to keep it as is.

I think we'll officially move to 3 keepers. The round value or waivers can continue to be discussed. The waiver rules in general are also something we can tweak.

Example - all FA are on waivers so waiver priority impacts each FA, waiver auction etc

I will note that Brwnman just like now was pretty much the one person to oppose that notion.

And then on the waiver dispute between RF and FC:

RF said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
I have set the waiver system to continuous. This means all FA are always on waivers. Waivers are processed 3 times a week. This allows all GMs the opportunity to get a FA, obviously depending on their waiver priority. I don't have to keep it this way, but that's how it is for now. It would prevent someone from grabbing a FA at 3am after a late game because nobody else is awake.

And FC responded favorably:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
It's great to me because I can't watch NBA games live (I'm sleeping), so I had to wait until next morning to pick from waivers. I was at disadvantage.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote