View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #283
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
That's precisely what ill be doing. I will have a sound homefront foundation and will have generals that will go out and conquer my opposition. I plan on taking over other GM's lands and allowing each of my triad generals territory to hold as their own. States united as one nation, a treaty of prince's. Your only as strong as your weakest link.. and all my links have proven to be strong as iron.

like Ned holding dominion over winterfel, while Robert sits on the throne.

Napoleon won't run anything into the ground and Kahn is best known for his superlative adaptive skills...

why settle for Italy when you can have the world.
but aren't 3 great military generals kinda redundant, like having nash and paul on the same team instead of nash and garnett for example
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote