View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #588
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Anyone else tired of watching this team play no defense and falling behind by 10+ almost every f*cking game ?

I know we are 21-10,I know we're hit by injuries but this kind of 1st half effort as of late is inexcusable.

Knicks are now 5-5 in their last 10. That speaks for itself.
I'm honestly tired of seeing that lineup that was not sustainable.

No wonder a team is falling behind when they have multiple games with scoreless starters.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote