View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:51 PM   #178
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

-running a bulls association on 2k13.

-beating a backlog of campaigns of games that I mostly got for multiplayer: Halo CE, Battlefield 3, I quit both after getting halfway through and decided to go back for gamerscore. I should finish both of these by the end of the week.

-About to finish up a few things left I want to do in AC3,

-and then I might go back to LA Noire, even though I feel like I got most of what I was going to get out of that game.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote