View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #11857
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Love In The Name of the father. Great movie--very affecting; might be because I'm Irish, that movie always gets to me.
ZD30 is only playing like 5 theaters in the Country right now, it opens wide jan 5th. It's just playing ny and la, so it can qualify for the Oscars. Saw it in the east village.

I almost drove to the city myself to see it last weekend. I decided to hold out until next week.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote