View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #11
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Quincy Douby goes off for 75 points in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
I thought American imports were limited in the number of mins they could play? How many mins did he play to drop in 75?

I think you are thinking of this the rule:

During the first three quarters only one foreigner per team is allowed to play at a time. In the fourth quarter the rule is more lenient, I don't know exactly but it's probably limited to 2 at once.

So the minutes are limited at a team level, not for the individual players. There might me some more crazy rules I don't know about though.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote