View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lettuce be real, George Karl is a moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
how can people say GK is a very good coach? he's decent at best

he is BY FAR the worst defensive coach in the league. no question about it

he has NO PLAYS, like at all. we have lost waaaaay to many games because of his lack of good inbound plays at the end of games

all he does is tell his players to run, play defense (he just says it, doesnt make any adjustments), get to the basket/line or shoot 3's. thats it.

and he doesnt set high enough goals for his team. he's fine with just making the playoffs

Sounds like Doc Rivers to me. I haven't seen the guy draw up a last second play in 2 years. I haven't seen him make real in game adjustments since before the 2010 finals. The team defense is worse and worse every season.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote