View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #26
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Django Unchained

I thought this film was outstanding. I am planning on going to see in once more tomorrow. I am not much of a film critic so I suppose I cannot say it's technically great and I cannot go into much detail about how it excels on so many levels and whatnot. I can just say it was awesome, a lot of fun, and provided the most, "Hell yes" moments I've ever come across in a single film.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote