View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How doesnt this hit get its own thread?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
The context surrounding the play makes it even better. Michigan converts a very controversial first down and the refs don't measure. Clowney takes the ball and gives it back to its rightful owner.

I love how he just scoops it up with one hand

That's funny as hell. I missed the games. I was so hungover I just slept all day.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote