View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #21
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lettuce be real, George Karl is a moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Doc Rivers was brilliant in the 2008 Finals. That was the only time I can recall that PJax was completely outcoached.

What is Karl's signature coaching moment? I can't think of any.

Brilliant is a stretch, better than average is more like it. The Celtics just wanted it more and were the better team that year.

Karl brought the Sonics to the finals in 96. They defeated the 2 time defending champ Rockets, the Jazz who won the west the next two seasons, and took two games from the 96 Bulls.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote