View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #22
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Lettuce be real, George Karl is a moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
this is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard.

EVEN IF a team got to the finals based on the exploits of just two players, you still play 5 on 5 and you would need exceptional coaching to be able to get past the teams they did. They beat SAC, Houston and Utah with just two players I guess?

Second, this team was FAR from just Kemp and Payton, you clearly dont know what you are talking about. Detlef Schrempf, Sam Perkins, Hersey Hawkins are hardly nobodies. They were also one of the best defensive teams in the league that year. I guess Kemp and Payton defended all 5 players on the other team as well huh?

moron
If you can climb down from your little soapbox and unbunch your panties, notice that the thread is focused on George Karl and the question of how good he is as a coach.

My point was that the Seattle team which made the Finals was all about the players, not about Karl or his coaching. Kemp and Payton were the leaders, but I'm well aware that there were many other solid contributors.

Moron.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote