View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #281
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

I miss DTs, so fun to use. I remember doing expansion assassinations with a small squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
BULLSHIT! I was in the middle of a long ass game, and I definitely winning it.. just waiting to choke him out on resources and deny his expansions... and my fkin computer crashed!!!
First world problems.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote