View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #279
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
Alright gents.

Here's what I need from you.

I need some motivation and I need something that's set so I have goals to work towards etc. Need a plan/regime to work with to keep me in the gym. I'd be what I'd consider an advanced lifter/'exerciser - played college football, experienced in most 'advanced' lifts, have done crossfit before, finished top 5% in my local Tough Mudder competition. I currently play in a men's basketball league (1x per week), volleyball league (1x per week). I workout at a gym that has most fo the 'stuff' you'd need for most workout regimens.

So what's the deal? I don't have a ton of time. I have a daughter, wife, job, etc that have become priorities so I can't spend 5 days a week in the gym any more. I need something that I can get to the gym, bust my arse for an hour or so 3 days a week (on top of the two days I spend at bball and vball). Not looking to get jacked or anything, but do need SOMETHING. Haven't been able to find anything that really inspires me.

Help me out, ISH.

if time is an issue, try insanity or p90x. other then that, find a work out partner with the same kind of schedule as you. i don't know about you, but i am much less likely to skip a work out if i have someone else waiting on me. just make sure he's not too yappy so yall can get a good work out in without wasting time.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote