View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #413
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

With My Pick I Select:

Catherine The Great

In her illustrious career she has shown to be versatile and highly progressive.

Since I plan on conquering many lands, she has vast experience in bringing new territory into the fold. She is skilled at Merging new acquired lands and dealing well with the new religions and beliefs those lands have.

Also she will help with keeping the homefront a solidified state as she is a well regarded leader and head of state.

Additionally, she is a strong supporter of education and the arts.. which will make sure that Italy and any other newly acquired states will grown in intellectual status. Her along with Leo Da Vinci and Aristotle should make Italy a progressive nation of enlightenment.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote