View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #3125
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I don't know if you're referring to the Zenit incident but they both play for Moscow clubs so I don't see it being a problem... unless if you're referring to all Russians being homophobic and racist?

How do you draw such a damning inference from a facetious one liner?

Homophobia and racism is more prevalent and accepted in Russia than the majority of developed Western countries though. They recently passed a bill in 4 Russian cities to ban "homosexual propaganda". If you don't think Russians are generally less receptive to homosexuality and other races than most other developed European countries, you're kidding yourself.

Last edited by Grinder : 01-03-2013 at 12:56 PM. Reason: removed some comments because I don't want to clutter this thread with a race debate.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote