View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #420
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
gonna be a lot of friction in that cabinet

are you asian Anti Hero? I noticed you selecting many chinese and russian figures, you trying to create some pan-european asian geopolitik alliance?

Yeah, I know.

I guess I'm building my country around the philosophy that disagreement is central to the creation of knowledge (and good govt policy).

and it looks like I'm really going to need to draft a general soon as a back-up plan for AH and Zen. I wouldn't be that worried about them tho in reality because of the massive in-fighting that would occur.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 01-03-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote