View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #44
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Black Monday Thread (Firings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Yeah, Jerry is so good and doesn't need an actual GM. I mean, they've won what, one playoff game in the past decade? He da man... just like Mark Cuban sitting behind the Mavs bench and adding more pressure.

Am I missing something or do the Mavericks currently hold one of the longest post season streaks in the league? I believe only second to the Spurs. They've made a few finals trips and won championship. Had tons of talent through out the years. Mark Cuban was obviously a big part in all of that.

Not sure I'd be using him in a negative light.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote