View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #13
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

This is really almost unbelievable. If it weren't for the firm evidence on video, photos, and in the form of first hand tweets and the such, this would almost seem like a bad movie. With a whole town covering up some awfull secret, it's like Hostel but with rape.

I'd love some reinforcement on the connetions. The Sheriff's brother is the county's biggest drug importer? The Sheriff is also the biggest bookmaker in the town.
I was a bookmaker of some consequence in my day, and if the town is so destitute that the HS football team supplies most of it's income, I'm not sure how much bookmaking can be getting done. And the notion that they're booking on this HS's games is weird, because who the hell is gonna bet against them while still going to this much trouble to cover up their misdeeds, and the books can't be doing very well, because this team better be good. Who's covering up this much for a mediocre HS football team?

No one in those pictures looks like a particularly awe inspiring HS football player.

I did do a little following up, and apparently The Ohio State University expelled the one kid after his video surfaced.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote