View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #694
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

I have seen RF make some pretty outrageous deals during the past few seasons. I remember him getting Kevin Love for scrap change, among others.

If someone wants Nene as a 6th round keeper for next season, then let them deal whoever they want for that player. We shouldn't be collectively getting involved.

I myself have offered some pretty valuable players lately to acquire more keeper prospects since my season is basically lost. I would be pretty damn pissed off if I don't get the keeper I want because I traded a superior player for him or if there are some power struggle issues because of where that team is in the standings.

That's just my opinion. But it looks as though this trade will be vetoed and that seems to compromise the integrity of the league more than anything else. We each have our own teams and we are each independent managers that should be able to deal who we want to get whatever player(s) we wish to acquire.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote