View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #11868
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Safety Not Guaranteed - 8/10

I liked this movie quite a bit. This along with Moonrise Kingdom are my two favorite movies of the year and actually felt worth of the price of admission. the premise felt so hokey but the characters make it watchable and have a lot of heart and depth. still don't know what I think about the ending, but it's one of those feel good wish fulfillment that at least placate my emotional sensibilities if not my cerebral ones.

saw les mis

anne hathaway and the girl that plays epoinine carried the movie. hathaway should get some nominations for her performance.

Last edited by heyhey : 01-04-2013 at 01:51 PM.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote