View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #15
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
This is really almost unbelievable. If it weren't for the firm evidence on video, photos, and in the form of first hand tweets and the such, this would almost seem like a bad movie. With a whole town covering up some awfull secret, it's like Hostel but with rape.
^^^What evidence have you seen that a "whole town" is covering up an "awful secret," because I haven't seen any. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Quote:
I'd love some reinforcement on the connetions. The Sheriff's brother is the county's biggest drug importer? The Sheriff is also the biggest bookmaker in the town.
I was a bookmaker of some consequence in my day, and if the town is so destitute that the HS football team supplies most of it's income, I'm not sure how much bookmaking can be getting done. And the notion that they're booking on this HS's games is weird, because who the hell is gonna bet against them while still going to this much trouble to cover up their misdeeds, and the books can't be doing very well, because this team better be good. Who's covering up this much for a mediocre HS football team?

Not a single piece of truth in any of those accusations. I know Fred Abdalla and it is literally comical that he's being portrayed as some master criminal. I would laugh if there weren't real people whom I know with their entire life's reputation on the line. Unfortunately, there is nothing funny about that.

Quote:
No one in those pictures looks like a particularly awe inspiring HS football player.

I did do a little following up, and apparently The Ohio State University expelled the one kid after his video surfaced.

Who are these "awe-inspiring" HS football players? The drunken buffoon in the video never played football in his life. The two guys arrested were sophomores and had never taken a single snap for Big Red and never will.

The amount of misinformation being served to the public is simply incredible.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote