View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #11873
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

^ I agree with your descriptions on the acting, cinematography, etc. They just didn't balance out with much of any form of entertainment for me. The few entertaining parts did not counter balance the parts that I felt dragged on. And I'm fine with movies that are considered "slow" as long as there are parts that are entertaining that stick with me. The Godfather movies are notorious for being "slow," but I liked them.

I partially blame Blockbuster for my dislike of Serpico though. When I rented it, I was in the mood for more of a fast paced movie, and Blockbuster had it listed in the "Action" section rather than "Drama." For a movie listed as "Action," I expected more than one (jogging) chase scene. I tried re-watching the movie years later knowing it is slower paced, but I still didn't enjoy it and I'm not sure if it is the movie itself or just my memory of my first experience watching it.

Last edited by Myth : 01-04-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote