View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
It definitely seems like some of the adults in the articles at least know what is going on and aren't doing jack shit. I agree with you that it could be a bit exaggerated, but no chance in hell they aren't keeping it this quiet without help.
Aren't keeping what quiet? If people are trying to keep something quiet, they have failed miserably (from the very start). Please be more specific. Which adults in these "articles" (I use quotations because that is an insult to my profession) appear to know more than they are saying?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote