View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #30
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
But, I know most of the coaching staff and some others who have been implicated in this thing and there is zero proof of any wrongdoing. Reno Saccoccia is one of the greatest people I have ever known... He is like a second father to me and he has always been one of the most morally sound individuals I have ever known. It really rips my heart out that he is being portrayed in such a vicious light. He doesn't deserve it, nor does the city deserve to be painted as an accomplice to the alleged crimes of a handful of idiot teenagers.
I agree with you about the coach. All the article does is bash him without providing a lick of evidence against him. Very sloppy journalism and extremely unfair to him and his coaching staff.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote