View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #32
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Namely the sheriff and prosecuting attorney (Fred Abdalla and Jane Hanlin). The video with Abdalla where he gave several misinformed statements about the law and a couple instances with Hanlin are super sketchy.

Hanlin did absolutely the correct thing. Her son attends the school and several of his friends were at this party where the alleged crimes took place. Therefore, she recused herself from situation and called in the state to take over. That was exactly the protocol which should have been followed.

I don't know exactly the statements you are referring to with Abdalla, so I can't respond directly to what you are accusing him of. However, I would never insinuate that Sheriff Fred is the sharpest tool in the shed, but it is a pretty massive leap to go from there to "he is involved in a massive, city-wide cover-up."

Especially since the kids were arrested immediately when the girl went to the cops. The big issue came because the girl waited three days between the alleged incident and her going to the police. Obviously, there is always going to be the chance of evidence lost when there is a 72-hour period between the incident and the reporting of it.

I have yet to see a single, coherent description of exactly what was covered up. The people prosecuting the case are not from the area and they haven't even insinuated that such a cover-up is even suspected. This is all through shady online bloggers with zero evidence.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote