View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #42
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
^^^What evidence have you seen that a "whole town" is covering up an "awful secret," because I haven't seen any. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Not a single piece of truth in any of those accusations. I know Fred Abdalla and it is literally comical that he's being portrayed as some master criminal. I would laugh if there weren't real people whom I know with their entire life's reputation on the line. Unfortunately, there is nothing funny about that.

Who are these "awe-inspiring" HS football players? The drunken buffoon in the video never played football in his life. The two guys arrested were sophomores and had never taken a single snap for Big Red and never will.

The amount of misinformation being served to the public is simply incredible.

I'm basing everything on that locallinks blogpost up in the original post. I hadn't heard anything about that to this point. I don't have audio at work, so I'm only posting on what I read.

And we sort of agree. I frankly can't believe the story being told in that blog. Like I said, it would seem like an almost comically large movie type coverup, like in Hostel. The only solid info in that story is the stuff that seems concrete, like the tweets, photos, and videos.

The accusations in that article about the sheriff are crazy. They allege that his brother is a massive drug importer to the region, and that he's a major bookmaker, but never provide any evidence. That's why I said I would like to see more connections with some of these people. The author is telling a story with this data thrown in and no evidence.

From the video shown, and the tweets, it's clear something bad happened that night. And simply from the video of the Ohio State kid, I have no problem with him being expelled from school based solely on that.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote