View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #10
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rex Ryan's new tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Who cares.
Ask the NY Daily News, First Take, or Around the Horn. He has successfully garnered more attention because the behavior is strange. Could you imagine any other NFL or even NCAA head coach getting a real or fake tattoo of their wife wearing only the jersey of their (lousy) quarterback? And furthermore, the wife is in a pose popularized by the controversial reserve, possibly in some kind of parody. Ryan is just bizarre. And don't forget, the wife was the subject of some sexual rumors a year or two ago.

I don't know if this has any relevance to the football field, but he does things we aren't used to a coach doing. He's become the exact opposite of Belichick in a bad way, just getting attention for attention's sake and not seeming to care about how his locker room is effected. Again, I don't even know if this has an effect. It's just weird.

And if I was Sanchez I would consider a restraining order.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote