View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #27
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Looking like Chip Kelly is headed to Cleveland

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
I'm surprised Marrone is generating so much interest, he used to be the Saints OC (but Sean Payton should get most of the credit for those offenses).

I follow Syracuse football because my GF is from there, and he has turned the program from an embarrassment to a winning program. But it's just surprising to me that he's generating so much NFL interest.

He's the type of coach NFL teams should look to grab. Like you said he rebuilt the program from scratch and he's able to win without highly recruited players.

Look for him to get Ryan Nassib to be their QBOF now
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote