View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #538
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

I'm gonna do my write up, I wished I had time to do it earlier, but couldn't. It's almost over now, but the deciding part for the score is going to be your own arguments and elaborations, since you know the subjects better than me.

I have bonus for those who picked (although it seems nobody did) several persons that I would have picked... We'll see. You still have a round!
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote