View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #825
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
We basically have two options:

1. RapsFan is commissioner and has final say on everything
2. We do the 1/3 rule, where a third of the league votes is enough to veto something (as per the Yahoo rules)

Whichever we choose, it would end in that trade being vetoed. At least 1/3 of our league wants it vetoed, and our Commish is one of those people.

I don't think we should be talking about terminating brwnman from the league. One poor move doesn't reflect his overall participation in this league over the years. If we do want to have a discussion on it, it should wait until after the season.

or option 3.

Follow what the commish said in a previous season. All trades are accepted. I didn't intentionally do anything to hurt the league. I have said all I have to say as far as the trade is concerned. It makes sense.

Guys keep making assumptions; anything unanswered, I will gladly answer it. As far as answering things about the trade that have already been answered, I'm tired of speaking about it and will not be responding to it. Beastnani continues trying to start sh*t; just be happy you're behind a computer screen. Bokes already said his opinion will not change; not much you can do about that. Rapsfan has the biggest stake in this which has nothing to do with the integrity of the league (especially with a lot of the other trades that have been made not only this year but in the past); it all has to do with being in 2nd place and FC receiving Cousins (if it were anyone else, this wouldn't be a discussion; you better believe that)...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote