View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #828
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Not saying you did, dude. I'm not part of that 1/3, but when there is a disagreement that cannot be solved, shouldn't we consult the official Yahoo rules on the matter? Seems like the most fair way.
He doesn't care about the fair way though, I know you're always mr. nice guy and don't want to give any strong opinions but I think people have actually been very fair to him. The initial issue prior to this trade being made was whether or not we should stick to 4 keepers. The majority wanted 3 so it was decided at the end of the draft we were going with 3. He either didn't see it or thought it wasn't official (even though a quote was pulled up where RF said it was official). So after much back and forth banter, I forgot who said this but I think it was RF who said he was open to having a vote about whether we have that rule or not. He refused. RF asked him and FC to swap the players back, FC accepted, he refused. What more can you do? Tickle his balls and whisper sweet nothings into his ear?
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote