View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #12
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 3 current Actors?

I was very impressed with Bobby Cannavale in the last season of boardwalk empire...then I saw him on broadway in Glenn Gary Glenn Ross out shining Pacino on the same stage and I became a big fan....I'm seeing big things in this guys near future
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote