View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:42 PM   #314
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Playoffs GT: Wildcard Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I guess maybe I should declare that Luck and RG3 are incapable of winning playoff games now...lol

"There is no proof they can win"!!!

obviously they both have the magic anti-playoff-clutch gene in thier DNA...they both must be traded ASAP
This was what i said, are you aware they are rookies? You are comparing Romo and a long resume vs. 1st year players. No one made judgments on Romo the first big mistake and that was a pretty stupid one. It wasn't till later. And im not arguing against Romo, i just cant believe you'd think RG3 and 1 game can be compared to Romo and years and years.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote