View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:03 PM   #315
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Playoffs GT: Wildcard Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
This was what i said, are you aware they are rookies? You are comparing Romo and a long resume vs. 1st year players. No one made judgments on Romo the first big mistake and that was a pretty stupid one. It wasn't till later. And im not arguing against Romo, i just cant believe you'd think RG3 and 1 game can be compared to Romo and years and years.
yes, there in that sarcastic joke post I was comparing them...not earlier though when you accused me of it

I believe you didn't see that post for what it was...how many "lols" do I have to type?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote