View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 AM   #28
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Top 3 current Actors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Even from the Batman trilogy, I like Oldman's performances better. It certainly isn't a crime to list him outside the top 3 current top 3 actors. My favorite performance of Bale's was American Psycho, but I can't base my current opinion on a movie that old if we're talking current top 3.

Agreed. I think he is a good actor with great film selection and dedication to the craft. But he seems to be lacking something. I like his films but apart from American Psycho and Batman I don't remember much about his performances (and I remember him for Batman, but not Bruce Wayne). Even in The Machinist and the Fighter I don't remember much.

Although I might watch The Fighter again now, I've only seen it once.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote