View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:22 AM   #30
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 3 current Actors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Even from the Batman trilogy, I like Oldman's performances better. It certainly isn't a crime to list him outside the top 3 current top 3 actors. My favorite performance of Bale's was American Psycho, but I can't base my current opinion on a movie that old if we're talking current top 3.

This is the reason Bale is not in my top 3. He may be one of my 3 favorite all time, but not current. His performance in the last 2 Batman movies are the worst of his career. I can't think of any great performances of his in the last couple of years outside of The Fighter (which was a great performance though).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote