View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #13
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Top10 Albums 2012

I do not believe I listened to ten new albums in 2012. That said, of the albums I did listen to in full, El-P's "Cancer for Cure" was by far my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Deftones "Koi No Yokan"
The Deftones are my favorite band of all-time, but I must admit I was disappointed in their new album. I happened to really like Diamond Eyes but this new drop seemed more Saturday Night Wrist-ish. There's likely about 4 or 5 tracks I really like, but then others I found almost disposable, such as "Entombed".
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote