View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #583
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Good job with your write ups kNIOKAS
Thanks, I know have yet done two. I didn't know some of the picks at and had to skimread them. But what hurts me nobody has yet picked two persons I'd have had on my team. We'll see.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote