View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #28
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ray Lewis retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Iron
To who, people that don't follow football? Who gives a shit? And which players? They couldn't mention Rod Woodson enough that season, Reed and Suggs have both won DPOY awards playing next to him, Ngata has been considered for several years amongst the best linemen in football, the Ravens inducted both Peter Boulware and Michael McCrary into their Ring of Honor. Lewis is hardly the only guy to have good teammates around him. Lambert, Lanier, Nitschke, Singletary, Schmidt all had just as, if not more help. Way more in some cases, so considering they don't really even approach Lewis on film and couldn't play in the league today, the '**** does that make them?

Yea it's so impressive to be in the Ring of Fame for an organization that has had like 15 years give or take to build a somewhat contrived legacy . Especially considering, that team was the only Ravens team to taste REAL playoff success.

Anyways, I'm really grateful I've gotten to watch all time greats like Ray amd Ed Reed Sunday after Sunday when my team couldn't provide a quality product BUT..

I'm kinda relieved to see him and his phony Man of God routine to be gone. You're such a man of God that your next job gunna mos likely be for BSPN

Way to change the world Ray Ray . Please.

Amazing player, transcendental leader, too much bullshit as a man for my taste.

Congrats on a First Ballot HOF career tho, you repped Baltimore well
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote