View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #41
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If Kobe Runs Dwight Out of Town.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
Sooo, you're essentially saying that it's OK for a Kobe stan to not root for a team because they root for Kobe, but it's not OK for me to allegedly have no team to root for because I criticize him. Gotcha. Who can argue with that kind of "logic"?

What about all the rooting AGAINST a player they did after Lebron went to Miami right? I mean, this board was so thick with Bryant groupies downing Bron it was crazy. That's not "normal" to you right? So did you call them out?

*** outta here. I'm refraining from calling you a Stan because I've always considered you a bit better than them but you're drifting dangerously close to their thought process.
I said it's more normal for there to be fans of individual players in sports, as opposed to special cases like you and Duma who follow a player hoping he fails.. with no particular team to fall back on and root for. I just find that type of sports fan mentality to be abnormal in comparison.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote