View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #3217
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
His defense has been much better than it was. Covering the entire left flank because you have to clean up Ronaldo's mess isn't easy, and I really can't see anyone doing a better job at that than Marcelo did. The main reason I could see not selecting him is that he's been injured for a couple of months.

That said I don't think he's that far ahead of other players at his position, but no matter what argument you make for Cole it's really not laughable to have Marcelo over Cole in even the most biased eyes.

To say Marcelo is so much better than Ashley Cole as if they're not even close in level is laughable even in the most biased eyes.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote