View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #3218
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
To say Marcelo is so much better than Ashley Cole as if they're not even close in level is laughable even in the most biased eyes.

Yeah, that's why I said in the very post you quoted that I don't think Marcelo is that far ahead of the other top players in that spot. So I already preempted your comment by about 24 hours and you decided to ignore my statement like a child.

But clearly Marcelo can be argued as the best, no doubt about it.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote