View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GOAT defensive players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
D Ware is a phenom and I have most respect for him outta any Cowboy last 15 years sans maybe Witten...

However , I've seen him get snuffed outta big games often it seems.

Mayb he IS a true Cowboy
the last Skins game was the first time I have seen someone coach around him...the pistol really did a number on him...props to Shanny for that

that said he was playing very injured...if it wasn't a must win game he would have sat out
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote