View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:43 AM   #39
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GOAT defensive players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Ware will easily be a first ballot hall of famer. I'm not saying he was better than LT cause I never saw that man play but I sometimes get the feeling that people overrate older players and underrate the new players. It all evens out after time though

Ray Lewis is the best I've ever seen though
that is happening here for sure...LT is like a mythical legend in the heads of some people but in reality Ware is bigger, faster, puts on just as much pressure if not more...probably better at run D, etc...he is certainly comparable to LT, infact Parcells compared the two when Ware was drafted

when Ware retires people will start to come around on him being in talks like this...still too early for many now
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote